Boilers

airpark_Donal

Does anyone have problems with gas central heating boilers?
My problem is the pressure drops on a regular basis and I have to open the inlet which is located in my hot press. Anybody got a solution for this?

Gouls

To be honest, we are having major problems with our heating and it was the same last winter. I contacted Glan directly and they are at our house as we speak. We are unsure of the source of the problem but downstairs in usually freezing while upstairs is like the surface of the sun. In fairness to Glan, I phoned them at 4pm on Tuesday and they called to the house that evening. No harm in getting on to them to sus it out for you. hth

airpark_Donal

Boiler

You have bigger problems than I have, I have heat throughout, my only problem is the pressure drops and has to be manually increased almost weekly. I hope you get yours sorted.

Airparker

Hi, just wondering if you got this problem fixed as we've had the same problem since moving in a couple of years ago. We keep having to "top up" the boiler through the hot press as the pressure for upstairs keeps dropping. The heaters upstairs are only half heating when the pressure drops. Is this something that Glan should help with or do you know a good plumber in the area?