Barking dog

Lorz

I'm livin on de crescent, n it sounds like it's comin from de apt in behind r houses, but there has been a dog barkin non stop all nite. I hav a young baby so hav been up wit him durin de nite n de dog is barkin de whole time. Any1 else aware of this n no who owns this dog. So frustating. Love animals but this is beyond a joke! :mad:

Jorge

You are not the only one. It is actually getting too much. Every single night and is since the 20th of May.I am sure you are not the only one annoyed about this.:mad:

Dodib

Hi folks, just a suggestion- would it not be worth while going out for a walk late in the evening as its getting dark (and obviously if you can hear barking) to see which house the dog is in.

A nice friendly knock on the door the next day to explain to the owner that its frustrating you, should do the trick if they are anyway decent.

If not, there are laws governing excessive noise at certain hours of the night in housing estates.

Taken from here:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/environment/animal-welfare-and-control/control_of_dogs

Barking Dogs
Excessive dog barking that causes a nuisance is an offence. Your District Court can make an order requiring the reduction of excessive barking by a dog, can limit the number of dogs that can be kept on a premises or can direct that a dog be delivered to a dog warden as an unwanted dog.

You can make a complaint about excessive barking to the District Court under Noise Regulations. Before you do this, you must first inform the dog owner of your intention by completing a special form under the Control of Dogs Act, 1986. These forms are available from your local authority.

Lorz

Hi,

de nite after I posted this my bf went out bout 11 at nite n went walking to c what house/apt it was comin from. Seems 2 b from the duplex's n wen he went in2 de green it was like the bark was just bouncing off Walls n he couldn't figure out wat apt it was from. Don't no how de neighbours next door r puttin up wit it

Jorge

And last night more barking. This morning more barking. I do not know how the neighbours can put up with it. It has to be worst for them because they are closer to the dog. Anyway let 's see how this finish

mamabear

I have heard the dog barking constantly also. It is coming from one of the apatments on the pastures as far as I can gather. Has anyone complained to the management company because as far as Im aware there is a no pet policy. Im not 100% certain on that byut I think its there. I also have a young child who sleeps in the back onto the green and is constantly getting woken up at night by this.:mad:

My girlfriend lives on the crescent and her next door neighbour has gotten a dog and already incessant barking. was there a resolution to the above problem/ has anyone else heard this new dog?