Anyone seen my cat?

gillianbird

Hi all, was wondering if there has been any sightings of my cat. She is missing since last Tuesday 5th February from the Belfry Park, Belfry Lodge area. She is a 12 year old short haired Torti (mutli coloured cat - black, ginger, white and tabby) who likes to wander and is regularly away from home for a few days at a time. You would not know she was 12 years old as she is very fit and lean. I suspect she has another home as she does not spend huge amounts of time with us. She usually wears a collar but had none when last seen but her fur around the neck shows signs of long term collar wear.

This is the longest she has been away from home and i am getting worried. If anyone has seen her or even knows of a cat matching her discription that was seen dead on a road can people please let me know. Also, if you could check in sheds and garages incase she got locked in it would be great.

I don't want to post notices around the estate as i fear the phone number will be abused by undesriables....

thank you,

Gillian

gillianbird

I have seen her there sometimes. She has white lower legs and white on her belly. Her name is Xena, I'll go for a wander there tonight,

thank you,

Gillian

DDD

hi i live in the new apts and my friend was up on sunday and said she saw a cat matchin yours beside the grass that behind the car park i will keep an eye out

angeb

Maybe??

Don't know if you've found your cat but I think she hangs around quite a bit in the cul-de-sac of Belfry Square. She was there on Wednesday morning, hope you've found her or that she comes home soon.

angeb

Hi

Tried posting earlier but wouldn't work. Hope it works this time.
The cat that comes around here doesn't seem to hang around any house or car in particular, mostly seems to use the cul-de-sac for a short cut through to the road behind, Belfry Downs I think?? Sorry I can't be of any more help than that. I'll keep an eye out for her anyway.

ben

That looks like the one hangs around the square. I usually see it around sixish when I am walking the dog.

gillianbird

Will try to get around myself at 6. Have been all around estate calling but no sign of her or any other cats so heres hoping....