About to buy in Chocolate Factory

Pearl

Hi all,
I am about to put a deposit down on an apartment in the Chocolate Factory but would love to hear how people are finding the development. How is the noise from the motorway at the back of the development? What is the general square footage of 2 bed apartments? Also I am thinking of buying a ground floor apartment. Anyone think this is ridiculous idea re safety/noise etc? I would really appreciate any opinions offered so thanks in advance :D

Uctoshocked

Hi all,
I am about to put a deposit down on an apartment in the Chocolate Factory but would love to hear how people are finding the development. How is the noise from the motorway at the back of the development? What is the general square footage of 2 bed apartments? Also I am thinking of buying a ground floor apartment. Anyone think this is ridiculous idea re safety/noise etc? I would really appreciate any opinions offered so thanks in advance :D
I must say I'm pretty happy with my apartment and I've been in it for the best part of 6 months at this stage. I've had no problems with noise from the common areas and I've been lucky in that my direct neighbours are also quiet. I haven't heard anything that would indicate there's a security danger in buying a ground floor apartment. You do sometimes notice some unsavoury characters floating around outside the complex as you would any development near the city centre. I've also had no major problems with the apartment or car park since moving in.