2012 AGM 2nd MAY

committee

Hi All,

Please keep your evening free this Wednesday 2nd May at 7.30pm in St Finians hall for the AGM.
We hope to see you all there.

superfloss01

Hi All,

Please keep your evening free this Wednesday 2nd May at 7.30pm in St Finians hall for the AGM.
We hope to see you all there.
I attended the meeting last night, and although I still am not convinced about the clamping as a forced method for people to pay their fees, and I would welcome a vote before the renewal of the clamping contract in October 2012, I am appreciative that the committee has significantly reduced our fees, I am pleased that the grounds are looking well so overall not a bad meeting.

spoons

I attended the meeting last night, and although I still am not convinced about the clamping as a forced method for people to pay their fees, and I would welcome a vote before the renewal of the clamping contract in October 2012, I am appreciative that the committee has significantly reduced our fees, I am pleased that the grounds are looking well so overall not a bad meeting.

here, here the estate is looking very well and gr8 news that fees have been reduced.

next to look at reducting those Landscaping fees.

may i just add not a gr8 turn out last night not much point people getting on this forum and voicing their comments and not turning up at the AGM where is counts