Water Pressure!

tannucia

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is suffering from the showers, both gas and electric getting extremely hot and then suddenly very cold? I had this problem last year and a new valve sorted it for me but the plumber who fitted the valve said I should get at least 5 years from it and that the problem now is most likely to do with the water mains (or something) in the complex. As per usual I can't get a hold of ODPM to ask them if the building work on block B could have affected the water pressure.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

M&S

Check your water pump up in the celing of your storage room. my pressure went last year and that was the problem. apparently the ones that Laragan installed are useless!

M&S

Check your water pump up in the celing of your storage room. my pressure went last year and that was the problem. apparently the ones that Laragan installed are useless!

M&S
Hi M&S,

I have the same issue, pressure keeps dropping. Shower temp all over the place. Did you get a plumber in or is it a DIY job? Would this type of issue not be covered in our maintenance fee?

M&S

Hi M&S,

I have the same issue, pressure keeps dropping. Shower temp all over the place. Did you get a plumber in or is it a DIY job? Would this type of issue not be covered in our maintenance fee?
Hi Snake Doctor,

I just got a plumber out to fix it, think it was €120.

No its not covered in the management fees as its part of your individual unit and not the common areas.

M&S