Visitor car parking?????

arealdub

Can anyone tell me where our visitors are meant to park!!! It is a disgrace that we were never told that there was never going to be visitor car park spaces. That prick for a developer did the same thing in collegefort and collegewood....he has an underground carpark locked and will not open it until they pay 20,000 euro for a space...and he wants 12,000 for another space here...hence no visitor spaces...he knows that they are worth too much to him! At least we know the numbers that are available at the mo thanks to the letter from the managment company. That shower flynn and associates are just as bad, I am defo going to be warning people who come view apartments on open days about the parking issues as they are not being told, and one of the auctioneers from flynns practically admitted that to me when I challenged him!!

Ronan C

Moderator (Windmill)
I was told that the vistor spaces are along the side of the main road that leads into the estate. I live in Windmill Court, the road there has not yet been resurfaced and is in bad condition. So it is difficult where to tell visitors to park.
I noticed that in the car space letter sent out by Smith that some numbers have not been allocated, maybe these are available for guests?

arealdub

No those spaces are not for guests, they are for sale although at the moment we are free to park in them I take it cause they have not been blocked off or anything. They want 12,000 each for those spaces.

srkreddy

now the market is down .. it will very slow in finishing those appartemts ..
hence leaving no spaces .. i would ask my visiters to part on the hosue pootpath .. i do not want to pay 12k for visitors any way ..

Ronan C

Moderator (Windmill)
visitor parking

I was over in Tyrrelstown visiting a friend yesterday and in their development spaces are provided for guests and clearly marked with a V to let guests know where to park. I think with those unallocated parking spaces (as indicated by the management company) we should push both the builder and the management company to have these designated for guests.