St. Francis of Assisi P.S.

Fr. Eoin

For those who wish to make contact with Mrs. Kerins the Principal of St. Francis of Assisi Primary School which is opening this September in Belmayne, please note the following:

School mobile: 087-7723 622

School email: sfoab@dublindiocese.ie

I am delighted to say that we are currently advertising for a mainstream teacher on www.educationposts.ie and yesterday, in the Irish Independent Recruitment section. The closing date for applications is Thursday 17th July. Our enrolment numbers for September will be around the early to mid 20s which means there will be a very favourable pupil/teacher ratio in each class. We have some spaces if anyone would like to contact the Principal to enrol their child over the summer months; any new enrolments will not adversely affect the ratio. There will be a meeting for parents of enrolled children later in the month to inform them about the booklists and the school uniform which will be required for the beginning of term.

While I am on, can I take this opportunity to thank the volunteers who very kindly gave up their time to deliver the information leaflets to all the homes in both the Clongriffin and Balgriffin areas, the weather certainly didn’t help but it was much appreciated.

Fr. Eoin

Holy Trinity Parish
Donaghmede-Clongriffin-Balgriffin

Eoin McCrystal CC
Responsible for the Clongriffin/Balgriffin Pastoral Area
44 Churchwell Square
Belmayne
Balgriffin
Dublin 13
Tel: 1-482 4588
Email: epmcc@eircom.net