Responsible local babysitter available

Lyndsay J

Hi, my names's Lyndsay. I live in Cluain Shee, Aikens Village and just wanted to offer my babysitting/childminding services in the local area (Sandyford, Stepaside). I am a 27 year old Irish woman originally from Ballinteer, Dublin 16. I have 10+ years experience in babysitting and some experience in child minding children from ages 5months to 16years. A few years ago I spent 3 months caring for 4 children under the age of 6 from 7.30am until 6pm Monday to Friday. While caring for these children (3girls & 1 boy), I had to do everything from waking them and getting them washed and fed to bringing them to school. I would mind the youngest girl for the morning until it was time to collect the 3 older children from school (2 different collection times). I would cook them all a healthy meal and then help them with their homework and keep them entertained (not just sitting them infront of the tv) until their mother returned at 6pm each day. I am extremely friendly and find it very easy to build a relationship with children on a level which is comfortable with them. I can also do some light housework (related to the children) and cook healthy meals should you require me to. I am available all weekday nights and most weekend nights and some days. I charge only €10 (negotiable) per hour and as I live locally I am available to babysit up to 3/4am. Please don't hesitate to call or email me if you wish to have a chat first and see if I am what you are looking for from a babysitter/child minder.

phone: 0872901745
email: lynz5969@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you