Priory Hall - General Discussion

bernadette

hi all, i've bought in block 19, anyone else waiting to be contacted? We've heard nothing, very frustrating. Really at a loss as what to do.

woodseb

hi all, i've bought in block 19, anyone else waiting to be contacted? We've heard nothing, very frustrating. Really at a loss as what to do.
try to pressure them as much as possible to get it done, i wouldn't wait for them to contact you....

there are already people in blocks down that way (one i think is an investor who bought a bunch of apartments)....so it's not like they are just working their way along the block. just keep ringing them

bernadette

We've called down at least 20 times, spoken to Robbie on numerous occassions, keeps saying next week..... Our apartment looks great, it's a duplex and finished quite well, my partner is a snagger which helps. Thinking of getting a surveyor in because of the problems other people have had,
do you recommend? Also do you have a contact in Coalport?
Hysterical :rolleyes: the site closing for builders hols, pathetic considering the state of the place.

prioryhall_Gill

Interesting update!!

I've just been speaking to Emma in coalport (01-6344900) and it seems Robbie is no longer site foreman, actually not working there at all!! Gone!!

There is now a new guy...sorry missed his name, but he is on site at this minute and due back into the coalport offices to give the MD a full report on apartments 10 - 19! and of course all communal areas that everyone is so unhappy with.

Maybe things will start moving now...though I'm not going to hold my breath!:rolleyes:

bigchicken

I'm not holding my breath. Patsy was the foreman and i thought things would move when they replaced him with Robbie!

Thanks for the update though.

Jack Jones

Thats what I thought they would be back today.

I know it may seem strange that Robbie is gone but its actually not that unusual for another foreman to come in at this stage.

I would hope that anyone with half a brain would come in and start by cleaning up the site including the common areas and try and get the rest of us in within the next two months.

bernadette

Thanks Gill for that info, just rang office to try get update, they'll know more when new foreman gets back to them, maybe third time lucky!
Thank god for this site, i only found it the other day. I am not alone in this plight.

bernadette

Also not unusual at all for a new foreman to start at this time, they're known as finishing foremen and they come in to do just that, finish the site, he's got his work cut out for him.

woodseb

I would hope that anyone with half a brain would come in and start by cleaning up the site including the common areas and try and get the rest of us in within the next two months.
well would be an improvement on the previous bloke;) . It's funny but i was speaking to Robbie just before he headed off on hols when i collected my keys and he mentioned nothing about not being there when they come back. Hopefully he got his cards, and with the general state of the site and his predliction to bullsh!t, i'm not surprised......seriously, i'd say the majority of the things wrong with my block/apartment are things that have been poorly installed or damaged by clumsly workmen which is the foreman's remit if you ask me.

rant over:)

ob4

Bills

Has anyone received gas bills and if connected to Magnet , any bills from them ? Eveytime i call i'm being told that coalport are dealing with it ????
which cracks me up.........

bigchicken

Does anyone know if NTL is available?
Theres a thread on this in the services to your property section but the answer seems to be no.

has anyone managed to get any info from Coalport yet? I've phoned a couple of times and i just keep getting told that the new guy is evaluating things.
In fairness, how long can that take!!

wolrabp

Has anyone received gas bills and if connected to Magnet , any bills from them ? Eveytime i call i'm being told that coalport are dealing with it ????
which cracks me up.........
Hi OB4,

We have received, Gas, Magnet and Electricity bills, did you register with Bord Gais and ESB?

bernadette

Theres a thread on this in the services to your property section but the answer seems to be no.

has anyone managed to get any info from Coalport yet? I've phoned a couple of times and i just keep getting told that the new guy is evaluating things.
In fairness, how long can that take!!
my boyfriend went down to meet him the other day, he says he won't get near block 19 for at least three wks, he has to go over the unfinished snags and try to sort out the mess left by Robbie. Here's hoping!!

bigchicken

I'm block 17 and i've already snagged so hopefully it'll be soon. I might call down tomorrow and see if there is anyone around!