Mind That Child

THE STIG

HOWDY COMMONERS,

HALLOWEEN IS A GREAT TIME OF YEAR WHERE WE ALL HAVE FUN,BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS FOR THE LITTLE ONES,PLEASE CAN WE ALL TAKE CARE OFF:

1. ANY PAEDOPHILE B**t**ds ON THE PROWL.
2. WHERE FIREWORKS ARE FUN THEY CAN CAUSE LONG LASTING DAMAGE.
3. SUPERVISION AROUND FIRES.
4. SUPERVISION AROUND PEOPLE DRINKING.
5. LACK OF SUPERVISION.

ALSO FOR THE ANIMAL LOVERS OUT THERE KEEP IN MIND YOUR POOR PETS WONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.AN HOUR OR TWO FOR THE FAMILY PET SPENT INDOORS WHILE THE FAMILY ARE HAVING THEIR PARTY WILL DO THE ANIMAL THE WORLD OF GOOD FOR THE COMPANY WHILE THOSE OUTSIDE ARE FIRING UP THEIRS, IF THE ANIMAL MAKES A MESS IM SURE YEE HAVE A MOP FOR WHICH THE ANIMAL CAN RETURN TO ITS BACKYARD AFTER THE FIREWORKS HAVE DIED DOWN.

P.S. ENJOY.
P.P.S. DIAGEO RECOMMENDS YOU DRINK RESPONSIBLY
P.P.P.S THE STIG RECOMMENDS YOU DRINK TO EACH OTHERS HEALTH
P.P.P.P.S. BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.P.P.P.P.S. HOPE I DIDNT SCARE YEE TO MUCH THERE.

Land Lord

olive branch to THE STIG !

I Like Your Idea Of Having Votes On Different Topics!
So How About This For One.......?
Will A Flash Car Lead A Person Into A Higher Place On The Food Chain? Yes Or No?

Ps Brother...
Its Just I Might Be In The Market For A New Set Of Wheels . And Being A Lord Im High Enough On The Food Chain . So I Vote No.
Pps.. It Looks Like A Junker 4 Me But Remember Its Better To Laugh On Ur Bike Than Cry In Ur Jag .

Over & Out !

THE STIG

The War That Raged After The Falseness Of The Olive Branch

Howdy Land Lord,

Im Not To Sure Why You Would Feel The Need To Offer An Olive Branch,but One Thing I Am Sure Off Is That It Is Not Sincere.

As I Grow Tired Of Pointing Out These Two Points:
1. I Am Not Tony(trust Me This Is The Truth)so Get Over It.
2. As Is Well Known The Stig Does Not Sell Cars Nor Bikes But However Does Drive Them,to A Degree That Is Unmatched By None.

The Stig Does Not Subscribe To The Classes But However Mixes With All, Be It Land Lord Or Lord Muck Makes No Odds To Me.

P.s. If You Feel You Need A Pair Of Wheels And A Big Car To Compensate Sure Thats Your Concern And Ours Only Bar The Ones That Laugh At You,but Dont Let That Get You Down,you Sound Like The Thing That You Are Trying To Compensate For.

P.p.s. This Particular Thread Was Referring To Minding The Children Of The Estate,the Voting Thread Is Elsewhere,try Keep Things Orderly,it Helps When New People Are Reading Them For The First Time.

P.p.p.s. Any Other Hints At Common Sense You May Require Direct To Me,however In Your Opinion Your Not That Common Been A Lord An All. L.o.l.

Land Lord

ha ha

did i upset the stig?
it was an honest queston about the vote!
i never said u were tony by the way!
and about me trying to companstate for something .....?
if u had of read my post properly u would have seen im going 4 a junker !

ps.i dont mind what u think i sound like .ur opinion does not count one little bit to THE LORD!

pps the olive branch was genuine but u can burn it now .it makes me laugh to even think i put it out in the first place !

THE STIG

The Stig Owns A Pushbike

Howdy Land Lord,is That A Burning Olive Branch I See Or A Juniper Bush For In Which Case You Must Be The Lord Himself, Where I Am One Of Your Fallen White Angels Spreading The Word And Other Things Too.

No You Didnt Upset Me,but I Would By Lying To Say That Im Growing Tired Of People Referring To Me As Tony As Im Sure He Is.

Absolutely Nothing Wrong With A Junker As The Stig Has Drove Many,a Junker Car Is Much Like A Mongrel Dog,give You A Lot Of Trouble,but You Can Get Hugely Attached To Them And Have Some Of The Best Years Of Your Life With Them.

P.s. Did You Get Your Body Warmer Yet!

P.p.s Put It Out For One Of Those Charities That Frequently Drop In Those Leaflets As They Are Now Out Of Fashion.

P.p.p.s. It Kills Me To Say It,diamond Shaped Jumpers Are Back In,
Why...............................................................................................

THE STIG

Howdy Boxatricks

Just Love The Name,dont Worry Is Not Bickering Just Fun,im Sure You Have Got Some Good Tricks In Your Box Gro.......wwwl.

P.s Do You Have A Hat In The Box.
P.p.s. Is There A Rabbit In The Hat!