Management Company

andycole

Hi all - Can I ask does anyone know who the Management Company
will be? Are residents given any choice regarding who to select?

annkaren

Hi all - Can I ask does anyone know who the Management Company
will be? Are residents given any choice regarding who to select?
Dont know who they are but fees are around €950 which is less than most. Dont think residents are given any choice to be honest. Best thing will be to set up residents comittee when they are all finished and see how things go from there.

GD3JG3

Yep that's definitely the Management Company. Our solicitor pointed this out for us at the time of signing the contracts

andycole

Builders Obligation on Management Fees on Unsold Properties

Hi -

Here is a very interesting thread that is available for reading on the
"Askaboutmoney" website. I think it is especially interesting for future residents of Milners Square Santry because of the fact that I suspect a high number of apartments may not have anybody actually living in them - and also possibly a high proportion of owners who may be investors and will probably have them rented. Also because of the possible situation of people who may need to pull out of the purchase because of a drop in mortgage provision from the Banks and Building Societies. As a result apartments may be left empty with the builder unable to locate new buyers?

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=99689

Its something that could be a worry for residents who may be required to fund large annual Management Fees each year.