late post...

Gav

Hello again ...the postman only seems to come around to windmill about once a week at most.. even though the sorting office is only down the road. I was just wondering has anyone else noticed this??

arealdub

Yep

We have been getting bills that are due to be paid or are late being paid even though they may have been issued and sent up to two weeks prior to getting them in the post. I think part of the problem is there are no signs as of yet telling them which building is which..ie court, square or terrace. It is a a joke, I have war with domestic suppliers blaming them when in fact it is an post or just the sorting office anyway!

Gav

Howdy, we actually talked to the management company about the road signs a month or so ago. I've had courier deliveries for me returned to sender because they couldn't find the house.
Surprise surprise they said it was the builders responsibility and that it was due to be done when work on the site had completed!!! She did say they'd contact them to see if they could arrange something sooner but obviously nothing's been done.

arealdub

What's the craic? Yeah of course, she said the same to us about a few other things...all to do with the developers! But what is that contingincy fund for?? not sure which block yourt living but we are in the court and there is a bad blindspot with the bicycle shed right on the corner and cars come flying around...it's crazy!! The list is endless of things that seem to be dodgy especially with the fees!!

srkreddy

it is the same wiht us as well .. we too did nto get post for 2 weeks , lost corrier that went to sender ..

we are getting delays when we called the taxis as well ..

some thing needsot be done ,,, defanatly not for value for money ...