Kids bikes and toys on roads

THE STIG

Howdy Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to burst your bubble but its tony here from 15 the commons and im not the stig. If you can read you will know the stig stated he didnt run a car shop or have anything to do with cars! you all seem to talk about him bitching and her bitching and all you do is bitch about everyone, but this is my first time on the website and its just alot of people talking noise and getting their facts incorrect *yawn*

P.s Wel done to the Stig on your identity!

HOWDY TONY AND MARY
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY POSTS,YOU ARE DEAD RIGHT I DON'T SELL CARS NOR PARTS NOR ACCESSORIES HOWEVER I DO DRIVE THEM.
PROBLEM IS SHERLOCK HOLMES IS OBVIOUSLY AWAY ON HOLIDAYS AND POOR AUL WATSON CAN'T JOIN THE DOTS.SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE SUCH SHELTERED LIVES THAT THEY CAN DO NOTHING BETTER THAN ACCUSE OTHERS WITHOUT REASON NOR FACT.
AS YOU CAN SEE THIS "DAVID" INDIVIDUAL IS TRYING TO GET A RESPONE FROM YOU AS HE HAS TRIED WITH ME GOD BLESS HIM!!!!
AND HIS BUDDY GREAT NEIGHBOUR DOESNT SEEM TO HELP EITHER WHOM I THINK HE MAY HAVE NAMED BY MISTAKE.READ THE POSTS AND YOU MAY PIECE THIS TOGETHER BUT TO BE HONEST WHY WASTE YOUR TIME.

P.S. AS PROMISED I WAS AT THE PARTY AND WEARING WHITE BUT THEY WERE WHITE BOXER SHORTS AND THEY WERE FAB(THIS P.S IS DIRECTED AT THOSE FOLLOWING THE STIGS POSTS)

Starbar

Burgulars!!!

Hi all, Just to let everyone know that there has been a spate of breakins in the estate. We can all try to be extra vigilant and call the police if you see anything suspicious. I think this is what this website was orginally about. Passing important info from neighbour to neighbour.!!!!