incognito system

Lyns2008

Hi can anyone explain briefly how the sound system works?do i need to have some kind of hi fi to connect an mp3 player etc to first?:confused:

Jessie92

In cognito system

My system has given up the ghost and I have tried to call Skii on numerous occasions - who promise they will call back and schedule a date to come out and look at it. Has anyone else had any trouble with their units and if so, did you get someone else out to fix it? Thanks

fletch

The system is very simple. You just need to get a 3.5mm to RCA adaptor, like this, and then you can connect pretty much anything to ie, iPod, phone, CD Player etc.... If you've any trouble getting it set up I don't mind dropping around to lend a hand.

Jessie92

Thanks Fletch. My system is all powered up and was working for a few months. The whole thing has just stopped one evening and is now not working. Any suggestions?

fletch

Ya checked the fuse? Is there power at the MCU (main control unit)? Is there power at all/any of the keypads?

Jessie92

Thanks

Thanks Fletch

The power is on in the MCU with light etc.... the video plays through the TV but no sound. All the key pads and not working their is a ruffle through the speakers in the sitting room, especially when I turn the system off.

Do you still think it might be the fuse?