In House Audio

crono

Hi, has anybody enquired about getting the in house audio connected, speakers and control panels etc. I am thinking about getting it set up in my house.

Craig

I'm not 100% sure of the price but I think for those houses already pre-wired it will cost ~2.5K to have it installed....personally I think this is too expensive just for audio.

oreilly21

also think that its v expensive. House is wired for it but 2.5k is too expensive,

do many people have it already and if so what do they think about it? flirting with the idea of getting it at the moment,

Mahin

I don't know if the sound proofing in this development was designed to support these type of audio systems. Has anyone else noticed how audible noise for their next door neighbours is? I constantly can hear doors closing and voices. It's quite dissapointing as I was under the impression that sound proofing in this development would be satisfactory...

Craig

Fortunately I've not been too bothered with noise, but I too don't think much of the sound proofing. Most new builds are the same these days, not that I'm condoning this it's just sad truth. "Rip off Ireland" springs to mind

tml

Hi,

Just wondering if you got this set up in your house, I have it in my apartment (managed to get it included as part of the sale) but I have no idea how to connect my ipod to it, Do you know if I need to buy a seperate connection or can any ipod docking station be connected to it?

Sorry if its a stupid question Im not very technologically minded!!!!

Thanks,
TML

Craig

Hi,

Just wondering if you got this set up in your house, I have it in my apartment (managed to get it included as part of the sale) but I have no idea how to connect my ipod to it, Do you know if I need to buy a seperate connection or can any ipod docking station be connected to it?

Thanks,
TML
No I never got it installed so can't help with iPod question mayba someboby who has it installed maybe able to help.
If not contact Durkan's sry couldn't help more

Craig

Hi,

Thanks,
TML
No I never got it installed so can't help with iPod question mayba someboby who has it installed maybe able to help.
If not contact Durkan's sry couldn't help more

tml

thanks anyway for the reply, someone from Durkans was in with me today so he showed me how to connect it, dont need a docking station can just hook it directly up.......thank god I didnt waste my money on buying one :D

laurarey1

hello

We are getting the audio as part of the deal with durkans, they have it connected to a dvd player under the stairs, seems good, but prob wouldnt get it if it wasnt included in the deal.