Important Notice - Clamping in Newcastle Manor will commence on 3rd January

moondance

Like the idea of a veggie allotment, is there enough land for everybody to enjoy?, how much space would residents need to grow a few veggies or whatever else they decided on, as for a youth centre I am in favour of it but I don't live beside the site so I don't know how other residents would feel, I have no problem giving my free time to this, if it is going to be a creche then who gets the licence to operate it will this also be free to residents? a vote is needed to be fair.
my understanding is that the creche is owned by the liquidator and not the estate. at the agm they did mention that they were trying to get it pulled down under health and safety. they also said that if there was a big uptake in payments that the clamping would be gone. Though to be honest, and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, there are some very nasty and personal comments being put up here that if i was on the committee i would not be attending any meeting to face abuse.
it was made clear at the meeting that the committee did not suggest or want to bring in the clamping, it was suggested by the agent and the committee said it had to be put to a vote, which is the fairest way. It is no ones fault that only 20 of us turned up and having read most of the comments here there has NOT BEEN ONE SUGGESTION OF HOW ELSE TO GET REVENUE. there has been plenty of offensive comments but no suggestions. Perhaps your time could be better spent thinking of ways for us get out of this mess and not turn neighbour against neighbour which seems to be what you are doing. It's like witchhunt and for the record i do not beleive that you are not displaying your permits and have not been clamped .... have you even paid !!

working together is how we can tidy up the estate and reduce costs not turning on each other.

superfloss01

my understanding is that the creche is owned by the liquidator and not the estate. at the agm they did mention that they were trying to get it pulled down under health and safety. they also said that if there was a big uptake in payments that the clamping would be gone. Though to be honest, and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, there are some very nasty and personal comments being put up here that if i was on the committee i would not be attending any meeting to face abuse.
it was made clear at the meeting that the committee did not suggest or want to bring in the clamping, it was suggested by the agent and the committee said it had to be put to a vote, which is the fairest way. It is no ones fault that only 20 of us turned up and having read most of the comments here there has NOT BEEN ONE SUGGESTION OF HOW ELSE TO GET REVENUE. there has been plenty of offensive comments but no suggestions. Perhaps your time could be better spent thinking of ways for us get out of this mess and not turn neighbour against neighbour which seems to be what you are doing. It's like witchhunt and for the record i do not beleive that you are not displaying your permits and have not been clamped .... have you even paid !!

working together is how we can tidy up the estate and reduce costs not turning on each other.
It never ceases to astonish me how you might feel that some of us have turned neighbour against neighbour the introduction of clamping did that all by itself, not our mess.! If you have nothing to do! -stand outside my home (address on previous forms) and a few other residents who have paid their fees and did not display their permits and see for yourself if our cars are clamped which I will state again have not, I have informed Property Access that we are not displaying our permits so they are fully aware of this, says it all for the display or get clamped methods, the clamping has been introduced as a debt collecting exercise and for the record (again) I am actually in credit of€2. on my fees!! I have always paid , you and others that might believe the comments you have made about me can have some clarity on this from Property Access at 6121434 or from the Committee who will be able to inform you of same, get your facts right first. And if by any probability in the future that our cars might be clamped it will be removed by ourselves. It is the only issue I feel really strongly about, as I have said before the committee take the time get involved - I have nothing against the committee nor why would I- they have taken on what most of us could not be bothered to do and even got a reduction in fees, but the introduction of clamping was so wrong. Get the full picture i.e. talk to committee members about who has paid I have no problem with this information being public knowledge, see for yourself if permits are not displayed on some fee paying residents in other words I will simplify it for you- do your homework first and back it up first before you make any self righteous comment about me that has no validation.