How do I turn off Mains water to have a shower replaced in my ensuite

Gavsix

Good Morning Guys,

I was wondering if anybody here could help me. I have a leak in my ensuite coming from the shower. I had a plumber out last night to fix it and he told me that the shower is broken and I need a new one. He could not find how to turn off the mains water supply into the apartment, so all he could so was temporarily stop the leak. Problem is he has to turn off the main feed into the apartment to replace the shower and neither he, nor I can turn off the water.

Any help would be great

Management Company don't appear interested in helping, and the Caretaker has no idea where it is

Worried Block C Resident

M&S

Hi Gavsix,

not 100% sure of this but i think the tap for the water mains is up in the little hatch in the roof of your storage room.

Theres a plumber who seems to know Belfry Hall well he would know where to turn it off.....and fix your problem! ill PM you his details if you want.

M&S

Gavsix

Hi Gavsix,

not 100% sure of this but i think the tap for the water mains is up in the little hatch in the roof of your storage room.

Theres a plumber who seems to know Belfry Hall well he would know where to turn it off.....and fix your problem! ill PM you his details if you want.

M&S
That would be great, Thank you.

Hi Gavsix,

M&S
Hi can you PM his number too. Problem with my water pressure. Thanks.

belfry_paulo

Hi M&S can you PM me the details also?
we have water pressure issues in our Apt - we seemed to get a little more water pressure last night and this morning for some reason and it was gr8, but didn't last too long! so want to get it looked at.
thanks!
Paul