House Alarms - doing my head in!!!

mongo

Summer is just around the corner and the house alarms are going off again. At least in winter we can keep the windows shut!

Do people know if there are repeat offenders? Should we keep a record and pass a complaint on to the management company? It is a nusience that alarms, clearly installed too sensitively, continue to go off. It is serious noise pollution and is effecting quality of life.

I for one am aware of an individual who returns late most evenings and nearly always sets off a car alarm for 10 secs. This has been going on for a long time.

:confused::confused::confused:

concerned2

Alarms

Summer is just around the corner and the house alarms are going off again. At least in winter we can keep the windows shut!

Do people know if there are repeat offenders? Should we keep a record and pass a complaint on to the management company? It is a nusience that alarms, clearly installed too sensitively, continue to go off. It is serious noise pollution and is effecting quality of life.

I for one am aware of an individual who returns late most evenings and nearly always sets off a car alarm for 10 secs. This has been going on for a long time.

:confused::confused::confused:
Yes completely agree one going off now in aikens village and its always the same place. timed it 20 mins each time and from 9pm last night its gone off a minimum of 6 times!!! Very unfair of the householder to leave it like this there is absolutely no need for an alarm to go off longer than 5 to 10 mins

Terra

Yes completely agree one going off now in aikens village and its always the same place. timed it 20 mins each time and from 9pm last night its gone off a minimum of 6 times!!! Very unfair of the householder to leave it like this there is absolutely no need for an alarm to go off longer than 5 to 10 mins
I find this really annoying...living in Cluain shee and the same house goes off all the time, especially early morning.

Is there anything we can do about them?

I almost considered calling the guards and reporting it as a disturbance as it went on for hours today.