Heating problems

perry

Hi All,

I'm new on here, just came on to ask if anyone is still having problems with their heating/draughts etc? The 'builders' have tried rectifying the problems to no avail.

bmx

If you are new, then the builders will have to sort it out for you. They kind of looked after our issues for almost a year:)

perry

Have been in the house over two years now and still the same problems, have had the builders over constantly but they havent been able to fix it, They are a joke. Im just enquiring if other residents are still not happy with their houses?

lw1

Just check that the draught is not coming from your windows. I discovered an awful draught was coming from the living room windows in my house. The builder sent a guy out from the company who put the windows in who was quickly and easily able to adjust them and this fixed the issue. When closed you should only be able to fit a thin card along the seal. With mine you could nearly get your little finger in. May be a totally different matter, but worth a look.

perry

No, windows are sound. Id urge any prospective buyer on here not to buy in this area the houses are a total shambles