GP in Lusk Area?

chapel

Hi. new to the area and looking for new GP for our family and mostly for myself as I have huge problems with my health so clever and patient doctor is what I need.
I was with Dr.Martin in Donabate,but sadly he left this world and many his patients here.
you anyone could suggest good GP in Lusk,Rush, Donabate or near ?
thanks!

Scribe

I've moved to Dr. Keane in Skerries for the same reasons, too upset to keep going back to Donabate. I've also heard good things about the Windmill Clinic in Skerries.

chapel

I've moved to Dr. Keane in Skerries for the same reasons, too upset to keep going back to Donabate. I've also heard good things about the Windmill Clinic in Skerries.
thank you. our family is now in same clinic with Dr. Cogan, but seems she is younger than me.. but as I have very specific neurological illness I can't say I feel confident about her

Scribe

thank you. our family is now in same clinic with Dr. Cogan, but seems she is younger than me.. but as I have very specific neurological illness I can't say I feel confident about her
I know, she's absolutely going to be a brilliant doctor in a few years time, but I'm the same, don't feel confident because she's so young and for my kids I need someone with experience and confidence! it's a bit ageist I suppose but I can't help myself...

chapel

I know, she's absolutely going to be a brilliant doctor in a few years time, but I'm the same, don't feel confident because she's so young and for my kids I need someone with experience and confidence! it's a bit ageist I suppose but I can't help myself...
true.. she seems to be lovely girl and I do believe she will be good doctor. I just can't take her too serious yet. well I have been to her only once to renew prescription, must make and appt now and see how she is checking me with my problem and what she prescribes. I know It's not fun when patient knows already what it wants, but I have my disease for over 10 years and been through so many doctors so I know approx what to expect from good ones.. I really hope she surprises me and I stay with her as she also must have patients to learn on.