gas boiler

vid1

hi there,

Im just wondering if anyone has had issues with there gas boiler - i live in delhurst ave and I have to say it has never worked correctly, light flashing - noisy - and it stopped working this week flashing number 9 ... board gas have just stated i need a new boiler to the tune of 2000 euro. I dont think the boilers were fitted correctly any one have this experience or any information ? I remember when we moved here first, we received a letter stating the boiler had to be adjusted but did not receive any further contact about it and unfortunately I can not find the letter.

vid1

hi there,

just thought id past the latest with the gas boiler issue - engineer from the gas company said they could not fix the boiled - didnt know what the issue was and has never come across it before in all the years he has been an engineer and has to contact the manufacturer of the boiler, wounder what else is going to go wrong with the dud of a house i have - is anyone else having problems with there houses in ongar i.e. plumping, structure, cracks

vid1

bad spelling ( still asleep) :0

just thought id post the latest with the gas boiler issue - engineer from the gas company said they could not fix the boiler - didnt know what the issue was and has never come across it before in all the years he has been an engineer and has to contact the manufacturer of the boiler, wounder what else is going to go wrong with the dud of a house i have - is anyone else having problems with there houses in ongar i.e. plumping, structure, cracks

markinaark

sorry to hear the problems you are having if you want to give us some of the problems you are having may be able to sort them for you