Fat Lad's Football

snowydot

Hi All,

Calling all lads in Lusk, are you a bit chubby? do you like football/ gaelic? Are you a few yards slower than you used to be? do you still want a knock about but are a bit wary of heading to senior training? Then this is for you.... I'm trying to set up a weekly kick about for all of us who may have got a little bit bigger, slower but none the less skillful than what we used to be! Would love to hear from like minded, like bodied neighbours!

Thanks
Conall

Stonemasons

Hi Conall,
I am looking for a game during the week. Currently play over in Rathfarham on Monday evening but thinking about giving that up due to time it takes to get there/back/tolls/petrol.
Did you ever get a game organised ?
Thanks,
Michael.

Hero

Guys, did you ever get something sorted with this? Myself and my mate were looking to get something organised for one night during the week

Stonemasons

Hi Hero,
Never heard anything back. Was thinking about going around to the Gaa club 1 night to see what the craic is.
I play on a monday at moment in ratfarnham and its beginning to get to much of a trek and with petrol and tolls aswell its a bit stupid really.
I might check in the club if they have any slots free during the week and post something on neighbours to get any interest.
Cheers,
Michael.

gellybean

Hi fat lads - I have organised a charity football tournament next Sunday 6 aside on 7th April it's on Sunday in GAA if you have a team come along and play kick off 1pm