Castlegrange clonsilla mgt ltd

Lyns2008

Hi just wondering if everyone received the management fees letter for this year, I couldn't make the last meeting when the management fees were discussed & just wondering if everyone is going to pay them? Cheers!

fletch

I just paid my yearly fee (as I've just moved in)...when you say "just wondering if everyone is going to pay them?", is there some kind of issue with the management company?

omgsj

Hi guys, I just paid mine during the week, purely because I live in a duplex, so this is my house insurance and then bins, so pricey tho, over 800euro!!

Fletch, I think the reason this question is being asked, as you will find out, they do very,very little. Last years was supposed to include window and gutter cleaning for us, never saw that happen!!

jd54

Agree, No window cleaning at all.

To add to that, whenever they cut the grass and go around with the leaf blower it raining.... completely defeating the purpose....

-jd

bmx

Disputing contractual terms with Management company

hi all, the management company is not abiding by its service agreement that it will maintain the premises. Rubbish left over by the builders, skips piled up with rubbish can be seen from the pretty much everywhere.
Temporary fencing in locations where houses have been completely sold have to be replaced with proper fencing to provide adequate security
Rats have been spotted in various gardens, which is again proof that the management company are doing absolutely nothing
Groups of adults have been seen breaking the temp fencing and walking into the estate. A skip was set on fire and the fire brigade was in to put it off. If the lady who called the fire brigade hadnt noticed the fire it would have been disastrous

Lot of people havent paid the Management fees and do nto plan to pay until the company talk to us and agree to do something about these issues

johnf1

Hi,

We need a coordinated effort in order to have our issues address by the management company. I suggest we set up a residents association immediately therefore breaking away from Latchford Estate as we are a new estate and Latchford is a mature estate hence different issues to address?
BMX - John here - Do you agree?

Cheers,
JohnF

johnf1

Castlegrange Drive Park to be fully grassed

Residents of Castlegrange Drive,

Just to inform you that Fisher have agreed to fully grass seed our park in the next few weeks.

bmx

Build a stronger Community

I totally agree with John F, we will be able to get more things done if we stand together as one unit. Advice from different people was to approach the Resident Association for your problems, but we dont have one...
So its paramount that we sort this out quickly
BMX

oreillyr24

Can anyone advise me if there has been a management company set up for castlegrange/ I live on castlegrange park and would like something done with the temp fencing between our estate and the park next to us

bmx

Fischer property mangement are the agents for Castlegrange. This issue is currently being dicussed with the agents, Castlegrange Management Company, the developers and the Castlegrange Residents Association.

Bella_10

There is not a hope I'm paying the management fees, paid the first one thats it. As far as I'm concerned my contract was broken when they went bust & took our sink money with them! They barely doing anything around here to be paying the fees they are looking for especially if you are in a house you pretty much get nothing. I don't know about the rest of you but its time to just SAY NO let them try come after everyone, I mean its a recession who can afford a "Landscape Gardener!" especially for a patch of grass you cant see or doesn't exist!

jd54

We did get a refund for an amount from last year...is that what you mean?
wow late reply from me...!

No, the Duplex unit were billed as 2 bad apartments by mistake, we received a letter saying fees paid in full etc. but over a year later the Black hole of competency I like to Call fisher property decided to bill us for the remaining amount even though we have a letter stating the fees are paid in full.

Needless to say, the extra amount will not be paid.

jd54

There is not a hope I'm paying the management fees, paid the first one thats it. As far as I'm concerned my contract was broken when they went bust & took our sink money with them! They barely doing anything around here to be paying the fees they are looking for especially if you are in a house you pretty much get nothing. I don't know about the rest of you but its time to just SAY NO let them try come after everyone, I mean its a recession who can afford a "Landscape Gardener!" especially for a patch of grass you cant see or doesn't exist!
Who are you referring to going bust? the developers or the Management company, wait they are the same people right?

jd54

Bump....
Is anyone having problems with Fisher property management at the moment?
Anyone in dispute with them over anything?
just wanna get a general consensus on how people feel about their management fees.
cheers.