Best broadband provider in Garrane Darra, Wilton?

Just spoke to Digiweb/Smart telecom. The highest landline bandwidth possible in this area is 3 to 5 Mb/s. Anyone else has better option???

I have been suffering from the internet since I moved in, really there is no faster connection. It is due to we are to far away from the exchange point where speed will decrease as distance increases. Our only hope is to get a fiber connection into the area but it seems no company is willing to instal it. I have heard UPC talking about it last year, but no updates since. I don't think we will get it at all!!! The internet is driving me crazy!!!
Just spoke to Digiweb/Smart telecom. The highest landline bandwidth possible in this area is 3 to 5 Mb/s. Anyone else has better option???

I called UPC too, then and they said it is not in the immediate future to extend service to Garrane Darra. Smart Telecom suggest installing the airwave areal to increase up to 30Mb speed.
I have been suffering from the internet since I moved in, really there is no faster connection. It is due to we are to far away from the exchange point where speed will decrease as distance increases. Our only hope is to get a fiber connection into the area but it seems no company is willing to instal it. I have heard UPC talking about it last year, but no updates since. I don't think we will get it at all!!! The internet is driving me crazy!!!