Search results

1. J

can we have sky tv and upc broadband in the same apartment?

I haveSkyconway €27 euro package I get 20mb broadband and a digital box from them with 150 channels . This works out much cheaper for me.
  2. J

24mb Broadband

I got a leaflet about broadband :) at last decent broadband. I rang them up and I can get 24Mb with 1.5Mb upload with no conntention and no download limits and no contract :) ..... ONLY €24.99 for exsisting Tv customers and option of unlimited telephone calls for €10/month. Beats what I have...
  3. J

The Surround Sound Question

I have my Sky Hd box connected to mine 5.1 panasonic system via an optical lead and the sound is great. Make sure you use an optical cable for best results. I used to have a upc box but they UPC but they do not broadcast Dolby Digital on any of their SD channels.
  4. J

Sky Conway Broadband? any feedback?

it is free install and no contract....am very happy i have got 23.2mb in speedtest
  5. J

Sky Conway Broadband? any feedback?

you will get 24mb for €24 from them :)
  6. J

Just Got Tv and Broadband from Skyconway

Hi all. I got my Spanish Television channels working and got 20mb broadband. I am really happy with my Tv i missed my TVE .And there is many other channels :) From Happy Jack
  7. J

Additional TV Points

I have skyconway's basic tv in the bedroom and they set it up so I can also watch my sky box in the bedroom. And there is no cables shown.
  8. J

Television woes!

No my tv is ok.... but i had the same problem when i got a new tv , something to do with region pal I it needs to be on. Hope this helps
  9. J

sky channel 4

am with Skyconway my channels on my Sky Hd box working ok ... ring sky
  10. J

Breaking the Sky Con-way Monopoly

Why dont you try the Skyconway Digital package costs nothing extra a month!
  11. J

Can I get UPC?

my friend live in northbank and he says that upc is there but they have no fibre in the area so he can not get broadband through them!
  12. J

Sky out in Block D

Call Skyconway they have no call out charge 04886763771
  13. J

Can I get UPC?

I dont work for them . I live in Castleforbes if you want private message me and i will tell you apt no. I have had them for a couple of years and found them to be much more help than SKY it is the personal touch I like and they dont charge anything extra for it. But make up your on mind seems...
  14. J

Can I get UPC?

No contract with skyconway no need for 12 month contracts
  15. J

Can I get UPC?

For broadband I recommend Skyconway they have 2 packages basic €5 and high €35. You can only get the €5 if you get the Sky package via them. Or there is a €15 Basic Tv and broadband with optional Hd upgrade. Skyconway 04886763771 or there is second sky system in place via Sky same price as...
  16. J

Sky tv

Simplydirect I rang them and there is no €5 charge for satellite signal but there is €5 charge for broadband or extended warranty if you wish but optional I was talking to Ann and she is sending me , this out in writting also :) prices are set by Sky for installation it depends on what promotion...
  17. J

Sky tv

I dont know where you got that information from , they do not charge any fee for satellite signal. If you get basic broadband it is €5 a month. The SkyHd box is free but the installation costs go up and down as this fee is not set by Skyconway but Sky themselves , the price will go up closer...
  18. J

Which Broadband should I get?

Not sure what you should do. I really think if you use the wireless systems they are unpredictable and will cost less than €35 but its your choice but I would rather have a fixed line it is much better quality so I suggest use skyconway as they dont have a 12 month contract which most other...
  19. J

Sorry for the second post why dont you order Sky through skyconway as it will cost the same prices and avail of the €5 a month broadband , it will allow you do emails and view webpages, but for p2p or downloading large files you will need a bigger package.
  20. J

No you can get skyconway broadband without Tv it costs €35 a month for 5Mb uncontended with no download limit. Most of the other suppliers are contended and have a cap , but it is really depends on what you use it for.