Search results

1. Q

2017 agm

so, anything interesting to report back from the agm this year??
  2. Q

anyone missing a black fluffy very friendly cat??!!

hi, has anyone lost a black, furry, extremely friendly cat in the cityside phase 2 area over the last few days?? it has been hanging around our house lately and likes our couch very much! if you have any info on it's owner, please pm me, brought the cat to the vet today, not chipped, but defo...
  3. Q

hi, has anyone lost a black, furry, extremely friendly cat in the cityside phase 2 area over the last few days?? it has been hanging around our house lately and likes our couch very much! if you have any info on it's owner, please pm me, brought the cat to the vet today, not chipped, but defo...
  4. Q

5. Q

6. Q

in cityside phase 2 houses, cat has made itself at home on our couch!! it went off earlier, but when we went out back for a smoke tonight, it came running back in!! giving it some food now, he/she was hungry!!
  7. Q

fire??

was there a fire in a property in melville court t'other night??
  8. Q

clampers in phase 2

seen the clampers in action this morn in phase 2 at 4am, kitted out with anti-stab vests and checking reg plates, looked like they clamped a car in a v spot and threw the backing paper from the sticker they stick to the car window on the ground, classy. :mad:
  9. Q

car break-ins

at least 3 cars broken into in cityside phase 2 on friday night, fly windows smashed, 2 blokes driving around in a car doing it, just interested in nicking stuff from the cars rather than robbing the cars themselves. happened around 4am sat morn...
  10. Q

ambulance

anyone know what the ambulance was doing around on melville square yesterday afternoon?
  11. Q

break-ins, cityside phase 2

2 houses in cityside phase 2 were broken into recently in broad daylight, and items were stolen from both houses. i heard the houses were not alarmed. if you see any suspicious behaviour around the place please report it a.s.a.p.
  12. Q

loose manhole cover on charlestown ave extension

so is anyone else living in phase two and being driven mad by the trucks and cars driving over the loose manhole cover outside the u storeit warehouse? it's mega loud!! when i got home this evening there was a crew there fixing a manhole cover, so i assume someone got on to the council about...
  13. Q

post for ella tracey and rachel dunne

hi, got a letter this morning that was meant for ella tracey and rachel dunne. if you are reading this send me your correct address in a pm and i will drop the letter over to ye. don't think it's too important tho, tis from santa's workshop in the north pole!!! ;>
  14. Q

dog killed by firework

so no doubt you have heard about the dog who got it's jaw blown off by a firework in the finglas area and had to be put down. just wondering if anyone knew exactly where in finglas this happened? how anybody could do this is beyond me......:mad: