Search results

1. O

barking dog

is this in the aparments?
  2. O

Bus transport

she did get back to me about this again and has pressed the issue butno changes yet.
  3. O

Bus transport

i was on to aine brady about this a while ago and she told me that she was sending erepresentations to dublin bus, also, the fine gael fella Bernard (cant think of his name), and he sent me a copy of the reply that dublin bus sent him and Emmet stagg have replied to me about this. as far as i...
  4. O

Social Housing

i have been on to aine brady TD about this, here is the reply: Cormac I will get back to you with a response from Dublin Bus. I have raised this issue with them regularly over the last 9 months or so. I raised the issue with them again last week. I will keep the pressure on. Aine...
  5. O

Parking

this is becoming more and more of a problem and again it is with the duplex apartments. we are living in the 3 bed 3 storey houses and are still the only house occupied on the road. however people from the duplex apartments are obviously heeding the letters they got in relation to parking on...
  6. O

Negative Equity

not planning selling anyway but its still a hard pill to swallow, we just paid 415 for the 3storey (corner unit) in october and now it looks like we have lost circa 30.000 on it. the new phase are going to be all these eco friendly houses etc. they will have some mad heating system but...
  7. O

Mgt Co. Good or Bad / are they doing anything?

the management has to hold an AGM and it will. the fees for the houses must be nothing compared to the apartments.. how much are the apartments? does anyone know any info on when other houses/apartments will be occupied? its getting lonely over my side! :p . we are the only house...
  8. O

Refuse collection

we havent had any problems with the waste collection as of yet, trying not to put the bin out too often though and forgot to put the recycling out in jan. was it collected at all?
  9. O

Mice

we had a little visitor ourselves recently, we managed to get him after a few days though, he couldnt resist cadbury buttons.......
  10. O

Drinking Water Quality

i have no problem but we always use the brita water filters. dont know if they make a difference...
  11. O

Duplex Block

hi there, they look to be doing some work on those duplexes over the past few days, when do you think they will be finished? i bought one of the three stories just across from them and we are totally on our own this side of the estate....
  12. O

Site layout etc

im afraid the builders will change plans as the market changes and the fact of the matter is that they will lower prices in order sell the units, this will have a knock on effect on the value of other homes but it really is business. when you bought in phase 1 the market was still thriving and...
  13. O

In House Audio

also think that its v expensive. House is wired for it but 2.5k is too expensive, do many people have it already and if so what do they think about it? flirting with the idea of getting it at the moment,
  14. O

Duplex Block

I think that the new apartments and the houses are now launching the weekend of the 8 september... that is when ours is ready anyway... :D
  15. O

Duplex Block

i have been in contact with DNG because we are getting our snagging date sorted and i asked when the apartments etc will be launched and she said that it will be september hopefully(that was a while ago so it could be changed now). October does look more likely to me though, there will be a...
  16. O

Duplex Block

i think that that is a government decision, whereby all new developments have to have 20% or so designated for social/affordable housing AFAIK..... there is a new launch set for september so all will be a little clearer then i presume
  17. O

i hope that the apartments fee is higher because they will demand alot more upkeep than the houses. Yeah i was there this afternoon, the planting is very good and they just did outside my house today :p my problem is just dont really like the idea of mgt companies, i am currently paying in...
  18. O

why does a management company have to be installed in all these new developments, whats wrong with the old fashioned way of building streets where people look after their own and thats that, are we (the houses) paying a management fee to pay to subsidise maintenance of the apartments??
  19. O

Local Amenities

thanks for that as well, living in castleknock at the moment so Crunch is kinda in between the two... perfect..
  20. O

Area

Hi Johamma yeah not really sure when we will be ready to snag but ours is the corner unit and i believe that the house next door will be a showhouse, our one and that have made the most progress so far (kitchens fitted). the rest of them have a bit to go yet, dying to get in there now, i...