Recent content by paperchain

1. P

Clamping? Ugh..

2. P

Dogs Barking!! - an explosion of dogs in Newcastle Manor

"Either people train they're dogs not to Bark, or I am going to move on the management company to ban dogs from the estate entirely" I've just read the above which was in the first post on this subject and all I have to say is - just who do you think you are - move to ban dogs entirely from...
  3. P

Clamping? Ugh..

Hi Superfloss - fair play to you and co. for getting this petition together and the information for all. Please advise full address to sign this petition with Amanda. Regards,
  4. P

Clamping? Ugh..

I hope when I contact Access they accept just what I can afford which is not going to be an awful lot. Distressing for sure MD. I hate the fact that neighbours will know that others are not in a financial position to pay but hey that's what this is all about - this will hurt peoples pride...
  5. P

Clamping? Ugh..

MoonDance I don't think anyone is being bullied or rude unfortunately there isn't enough of the people on this that are in the same situation as me as in 'unpaid fee's'. I am annoyed and peeeed off about the clamping but I'm not being rude and certainly not bullying anyone. CE cleary is annoyed...
  6. P

Clamping? Ugh..

Yeah I was wrong about that it was flagged alright in the notification of AGM. Please note only people who have paid in full, or are in a payment plan get to Vote. So obviously everyone who has paid or are in payment plan voted YES to clampers. I know you voted no. I would have felt a right...
  7. P

Clamping? Ugh..

Jonjo I don't recall the threat of the parking permits being made aware to us prior to the AGM. I have attended these meetings before but I find it difficult to listen to the members of the committee/boards etc pontificate about what should be done in the estate and we all should do this that...
  8. P

Clamping? Ugh..

That's great - good for you that your in a position to pay your fees.
  9. P

Clamping? Ugh..

Well my neighbours landlord is not paying them they have been issued reminders like us all and they have been told straight out, not paying, haven't got it.
  10. P

Clamping? Ugh..

I am not in support of this either more like a gun to my head in order to be able to park my car at my home. This is going to cause many issues and I feel situations will get out of hand between neighbours. Not only can I not park my car at my house my neighbours will all know that I am...
  11. P

Clamping? Ugh..

JD I think the introduction of the clamping is going to cause so many problems in the estate, however I do understand that the fees need to be paid. Can you please advise if residents will receive parking permits if contact is made with a view to setting up a payment plan to clear whats...