Recent content by mariab

1. M

Found House Keys - Belcamp College Bus Stop

Balgriffin/Belcamp College - On top of the bin at the bus stop going towards Tesco. No. 6 written on the post box key.
  2. M

House Keys Found

Balgriffin/Belcamp College - On top of the bin at the bus stop going towards Tesco. No. 6 written on the post box key.
  3. M

Water pump

Anyone else having problems with the cold water in their kitchen? Bathroom is fine. Very odd!!!! Tried switching the pump on and off. Has been making strange noises for a month month now but very randomly. Advice appreciated.
  4. M

Sky tv

I'm waiting weeks on KBO to come and install a Sky box, its unreal. I only went with them because I was out of contract with NTL and their prices were better, im sick now, been endlessly calling and emailing KBO with not one reply.
  5. M

"Non Rip Off" Car Park Fobs supplier

Can you pm me too, my card isn't working anymore. Thanks.
  6. M

Chap hanging around carpark

Hey, I've observed over the last year the chap hanging around the area and in particular the carpark. I was passing through the carpark on Monday and just under the ramp he asked me for a smoke. I'd none on me as I only smoke socially so I said I'd bring him down one in a few minutes. I brought...
  7. M

Dog roaming around carpark near main gate

Ah God; he was a very lovable looking dog. I actually went back down 20 minutes later after I put my shopping away and walked the length and breath of the carpark and couldn't find him :( poor little mite. He looked like a real little rascal :) I'm sure he belonged to someone. He was too...
  8. M

Dog roaming around carpark near main gate

Little white fluffy dog floating around the carpark. Seems friendly enough but I didn't want to approach it just in case. Any ideas?
  9. M

Text no. for visitor parking

Thanks Joey :)
  10. M

Text no. for visitor parking

Hi, does anyone know the text number for visitor parking please? Thanks Maria
  11. M

Card found outside Kilkee House

Is there a surname on it, that would help.
  12. M

Card found outside Kilkee House

Can you give some idea of the card please?
  13. M

Lift broke, any chance of a front door code

hhh Ah I never even thought of that hhh, actually never thought of both of those points. Thanks for replying though. I'll ring Tommy. Maria
  14. M

Lift broke, any chance of a front door code

Can some one possibly pm me the code for their door at the front of the complex so I drop my bins down as our lift is broken. Thanks in advance.
  15. M

Late night party in Kilkee

What block?