Recent content by Gavsix

1. G

Anybody had to change their ferolli boiler

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anybody has change their boiler in belfry hall? I have had nothing but trouble with mine from the start, and I have spent about €700 getting it fixed over the last 4 years. Thinking of just getting a new one at this stage as I believe ferolli are the cheap of the...
  2. G

How do I turn off Mains water to have a shower replaced in my ensuite

That would be great, Thank you.
  3. G

How do I turn off Mains water to have a shower replaced in my ensuite

Good Morning Guys, I was wondering if anybody here could help me. I have a leak in my ensuite coming from the shower. I had a plumber out last night to fix it and he told me that the shower is broken and I need a new one. He could not find how to turn off the mains water supply into the...
  4. G

Manor management fees

Tim Tim Tim Hi Tim, Do you have to pay your management fee's or do you and ODPM have some sort of a deal......... Im just asking the question, because everybody is thinking it......... Gavin.
  5. G

Agm Issues

NO SERVICE = NO PAYMENT. I will never pay for a service that I am not getting. How about the satalite dishes on the building for the last few months, or the problems with the locks on the front doors, or the drainage in the basement, or no locks on the bin shed etc............ If we just...
  6. G

Agm Issues

Sensitive remarks!!!!! The fact that we are paying stupid money for NO SERVICE FROM ODPM is what is bothering me. I think we are all been taken for a ride.
  7. G

Agm Issues

Maybe if we hold back the fee's, the management company would put pressure on the builders to sort out our development, was anything said about the sat dishes in blocks a and b, or the reason there is no locks on the bin shed? I am really sick of all the hassle in belfry.
  8. G

Cigarette Butts

Same problem in block C. People in the second apartment on the right as you walk in. its just not on. They are everywhere, I even seen them throwing a butt onto somebody else's balcony on friday night. I wish they would have more consideration. Something will have to be done.
  9. G

Fitting The appliances

Fitting the dishwasher and washing machine. Does anybody have the number of a good plumber to fit my appliances. Dont mind paying a few quid, sick waiting for brian to sort it out for me. Thank you in advance............
  10. G

Fitting The appliances

Just wondering did anybody have any problems with cables and pipes when they were getting their washing machine and their hob fitted in block C. My electrician and plumber said that they were missing a waste pipe for the washing machine and a cable to connect the hob????????????????? Any info...
  11. G

Alarm

Great price alarms The company I used are Abacus alarms. They are very good, cant remember exactly how much it was but I think it was about €600 all in. The Guy's name is David Flood, and I told him I would put it on this site. Seams to be the really good value. Gavin is my name in case he...
  12. G

finishing times

Stapletons Number for Stapletons - 093 24335. John is the guy you need to talk to.
  13. G

What People do for a living

I work in car sales for my sin's............
  14. G

Moving in to Block C ?

Hi Ella, I was the one painting on the ground floor all weekend...... Nobody told me that it was this much work........... Hope to move in this friday. If I dont die from all the hard work before then. Best of Luck with your new pad............ Thank you very much Samson26.
  15. G

Moving in to Block C ?

Got my keys a few days ago at last......... Thinking of moving in soon enough. Was up there all weekend getting the place ready. How is everybody else doing? When are people planning to move in??????